How do I get my 1098-T?

  1. In OneStop, go to Web Self-Service.
  2. Click Student.
  3. Click Student Account.
  4. Click Tax Notifications 1098-T.
  5. Enter a tax year. Remember that tax years are always one year behind the current calendar year. Click Submit.


Article ID: 15421
Thu 7/28/16 1:06 PM
Wed 4/19/17 10:00 AM

Related Articles (1)