Website Change Requests


Overview (What is it?)

Request for access to site sections on the university's web page. This may require approval of the owner of the site section.

Eligibility (Who can request it?)

Any employee or student who is responsible for managing content on the University's website. 

How to Request (Do you need this service?)

If you need to request this service, click the "Request Service" button to the right



Request Service


Service ID: 13836
Wed 7/6/16 1:10 PM
Wed 6/28/17 6:21 PM