Audio Visual Consultation


Overview (What is it?)

A technical representative from the Office of Information Technology, with expertise regarding audio visual systems, flat panel TVs or projectors, speakers and microphones, or other specialty audio-visual projects will provide a consultation.

Eligibility (Who can request it?)

Any university employee.

How to Request (Do you need this service?)

If you need to request this service, click the "Request Service" button to the right.



Request Service


Service ID: 13873
Wed 7/6/16 3:54 PM
Wed 5/20/20 10:48 AM