Request a Directory Change


Overview (What is it?)

Have you had a name change? Are you in a new position? Are you in a new location on campus? Has your department changed its name? The request to make a phone directory change allows you to change any piece of information related to your listing in the campus telephone directory. 

Eligibility (Who can request it?)

Any University employee

How to Request (Do you need this service?)

If you need to request this service, click the "Request Service" button to the right.


Request Service


Service ID: 14169
Fri 7/22/16 11:53 AM
Wed 8/15/18 3:54 PM