Repeat Course(s) with Previous Grade of B or Better

This form is to be completed ONLY for courses in which a grade of B or better has been earned. Permission from the Dean of your major and the Vice Provost for Student Achievement must be obtained in order to repeat a course in which a B or better has been earned.
NOTE: Repeating a course will result in the new grade earned being used to calculate GPA and satisfy degree requirements. If you previously earned a grade of B or better and choose to repeat the course, the current grade will be replaced with the grade earned when repeating the course (even if it is a lower grade). There are no exceptions to this rule.

Request Service


Service ID: 53107
Wed 2/22/23 12:23 PM
Wed 4/26/23 12:54 PM