Request to Change an Existing Telephone

Tags telephone


Overview (What is it?)

All settings for a University telephone are stored in the phone itself. So, if an employee is moving to a new office, they can unplug their phone and take it to their new office with them. However, if there is a new employee who needs their name put on the phone in their office use this service to request that the display name on the phones screen is correct for that employee. Does the phone need a different number programmed? In those circumstances, use this service.

Eligibility (Who can request it?)

Any University employee

How to Request (Do you need this service?)

If you need to request this service, click the "Request Service" button to the right.


Request Service


Service ID: 14181
Fri 7/22/16 12:37 PM
Wed 4/19/17 6:49 AM