Change in Vendor Information

Overview (What is it?)

The Procurement Department is responsible for adding new vendors in Govs e-Shop. Before a requisition can be submitted to issue a purchase order, a payment authorization or Business Meal form submitted, the vendor must be in Govs e-Shop. Please submit a request if the vendor has notified you that their address has changed.

Eligibility (Who can request it?)

Any University employee.

How to Request (Do you need this service?)

If you need to request this service, click the "Request Service" button to the right.

Request Service


Service ID: 53048
Thu 2/9/23 3:03 PM
Tue 3/28/23 2:17 PM