Change in Cardholder Status

Overview (What is it?)

Do you have a Procurement card and no longer need it? Do you have a Procurement card and you are changing departments? Your new department will need to approve the request for a Procurement card.  If approved, we will update the information associated with your card.

Eligibility (Who can request it?)

University Employees who currently have a Procurement card.

How to Request (Do you need this service?)

If you need to request this service, click the "Request Service" button to the right.

Request Service


Service ID: 53055
Fri 2/10/23 8:49 AM
Wed 7/19/23 8:36 AM