Search14 Results

Services or Offerings?
Do you need a network file share to store your University data?

Do you need a new network drop installed or an old drop reactivated in a dorm, office, or classroom?

Do you need to add or remove users from your Network Share? Do you need to allow a new user access?

Do you live in one of the Residence Halls on campus? Do you have a gaming system, streaming device, SMART TV, or wireless printer that you would like connected to the Internet? Click on the service request button and complete the form.

If you can't find what you need listed, you can use this service to request assistance.

Are you having problems connecting to the wireless network or staying connected to the wireless network?

If you can't find what you need listed, you can use this to enter requests relating to the Wireless Network.

Is your tablet malfunctioning? Have you broken the screen? Are you unable to connect to the network?

Do you need to borrow a mobile wifi, mifi, or hotspot for a special event or travel?

Submit a request for VPN Access.

Do you need a new telephone for a new position or new employee?

Do you need to be able to call long distance from a University telephone?

Request a generic or shared university email account.

Administrator access will be considered for university employees requiring administrator management of university-owned computers. Do you require administrative access to perform work related duties?