Popular Services

Are you a faculty member who needs your content transferred from an old D2L section to a new section?

Do you live in one of the Residence Halls on campus? Do you have a gaming system, streaming device, SMART TV, or wireless printer that you would like connected to the Internet? Click on the service request button and complete the form.

Are you a faculty member who needs courses combined? Course combines much be completed prior to students having access to the courses on the first day of the term.

Administrator access will be considered for university employees requiring administrator management of university-owned computers. Do you require administrative access to perform work related duties?

Have you installed Office 365?

Office 365 Groups is a service that works with the Office 365 tools you use already so you can collaborate with your teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.

If you can't find what you need under the other categories, use this to enter requests relating to Account Management.

If none of the other categories fits your need, use this.

Do you need to add or remove users from your Network Share? Do you need to allow a new user access?

Submit a request for VPN Access.

Do you need assistance installing a new piece of software on your University owned computer?

Is your multimedia not powering on or connecting? Is your system not functioning properly? Does your lamp or filter need to be changed?

If you can't find a category for what you need, use this.

Do you need to be able to call long distance from a University telephone?

Do you have a new mobile device purchased with University funds that needs to be set up for use on campus?

Do you need help resetting your campus Enterprise Account password?

Do you have changes that need to be submitted to the Faculty/Staff Directory? Do you need to make an edit to an existing Faculty Profile? Please do so here.

If you have problems related to D2L course content, dropbox, discussions, grades, assessments or quizzes.

Do you have a new employee? Please complete this service request.

Do you need to change the name on the existing telephone?

Is there software on your computer that needs to be updated?

If you can't find what you need listed, you can use this service to request assistance.

Requests and issues involving email within Office 365 or the Outlook email client.

If you can't find what you need under the other categories,use this to enter requests relating to computers and peripherals.